Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Ball

Oliver got a ball to run around in, but he hasn't quite figured out that it's supposed to be fun. He just sits inside and pees and poops and tries to scratch himself. When he scratches himself the ball starts to wiggle and roll. We've tried it twice so far without success, but maybe tomorrow will be better!

I'm thinking about making some fleece liners for his cage instead of the wood shavings that are in there right now. He really likes to dig and burrow, so I'll need to figure out a way for him to still do that. This will be a lot cheaper too!

Oliver is getting bigger!! I really need to post some new pictures sometime!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure he'll figure it out eventually. But I don't think that will stop him from pooping in it! Look at his wheel!

    ReplyDelete